The king of all ships, the Queen Barb's Justice 2 is an upgraded version of the Queen Barb's Justice, with the same size and design of it, except that it has more cargo, krew, and health. However, it is slower than it, with a reduced speed of 0.1 units, yet it is the go-to Barb as most players skip upgrading to the Queen Barb's Justice as revision 2 has better quality over price. It is often used by the number 1 on the leaderboard. It has 4000 health, 25 krew slots (captain and 24 krew), and 4000 cargo space, allowing some trading while still strong enough to protect itself in battle.
It is basically the same as the original, with a wheel, cannon holes on the sides, and a long pole sticking out the front. The only difference is the size difference.
Since it is one of the best ships in the game, it is basically unstoppable. It allows some trading, due to 4000 cargo space, and it is good for killing ships.
With the Queen Barb's Justice 2
- You can challenge all ships with this ship.
- Try to avoid big fleets, as they can overwhelm you quickly due to multiple against one.
- This is especially true if other big ships are teaming on you.
- Try to avoid Black oyster, Black oyster is stronger than this ship
Against the Queen Barb's Justice 2
- Both Baby Fancies are both good choices for attacking this ship, as they are smaller and more maneuverable.
- Attacking in fleets can defeat this ship if done correctly.
- Unless you have a big mama or a destroyer, you should NOT get close to it. You will die before you outrun it and if you try to turn it can turn into you. So try to keep distance while fighting this ship.